Why do I have to register before I buy?
- Saves time when purchasing as you will not have to enter your personal details each time you visit our site.
- Provides us with the information we need to deliver your product and contact you if necessary.
- Securely access details of your order.
How do I register?
- Create an account by clicking ‘My Account at the top of the site.
- Follow the prompts to complete the registration form. Fields marked * are mandatory.
- Please remember to enter a valid phone number so that we can contact you in the event of a query.
- After entering your personal details click “continue”.
What if I need to change my details?
Update your personal details at any time:
- Log in to your account at any time to change your details
- Check and, if necessary, edit your details each time you purchase
What if I forget my password?
- Click “Log In” and then click the option “Password forgotten? Click here” and enter the email address you registered with and click “Continue”
- A new password will be sent to your email address – you can change this password by logging in to your account.
How do I buy online?
We work hard to make sure that shopping with us online is easy. Follow this step by step guide:
- Find a product
- Find the product you want.
- Add to Cart
- Click ‘Add to Cart’.
- In the cart menu you can change product quantities or remove products.
- Click ‘Checkout’.
- Login or register (if not already logged in)
- If you have already registered with us, you can login by entering your username and password and click on login button.
- If you haven’t registered with us, please complete the online form. For more information on registering with us, view
- Delivery Information
- Please check that your shipping details are correct before clicking continue. You can also choose to deliver to another address here.
- Choose Shipping Method and
- You can add further details if you deem necessary.
- Click “Continue”
- If you order a large item, we will contact you to arrange a delivery date.
- Payment Information
- Choose your preferred payment method and click “Continue”
- Enter or confirm your billing address and if you chose credit card as the payment method, please enter your card payment details.
- Check if the delivery address is correct and click “confirm order” to proceed.
- Your order has been processed!
- We create your order and give you the reference number online.
You can cancel the order at any time during the process with no charge. The order is only placed after click on “confirm order” at the final stage.
If you are logged into your account your order will be saved automatically and you can return at a later stage to complete it if you wish to.
For any complaints/comments please contact us through the enquiry box at the “contact us” section of the website.
|ACS Store Pick-Up||Under €19,99||€1,00|
|Delivery to Cyprus||Under €19,99||€3,00|
|Delivery costs in Greece||Standard||€12,00|
|Delivery Cost in EU countries||Standard||€15,00|
Orders within Cyprus are sent by ACS. To find out more please visit: https://cyp.acscourier.net/costing-and-transit-times
Do you deliver internationally?
Local Market and EU countries
What is the delivery time?
We deliver in 1-7 working days depending upon your location and which day of the week you order. 90% of the orders are delivered within 3 working days provided the requested item is in stock. For backorders delivery time is usually between 4-7 working days.
Do you deliver to P.O. Box addresses?
Unfortunately, we can’t ship to P.O. Box addresses for security reasons.
Do you deliver to hotels?
Unfortunately, we cannot deliver to hotels, coffee shops etc.
Unfortunately, we cannot deliver on a bank holiday. In this instance please expect your delivery on the next working day.
Can I track my products?
Once we ship your product we send you an email with tracking details.
Local Pick Up
The local pick-up service is offered by ACS. Click here > https://cyp.acscourier.net/el/find-an-acs-store1
Please add a note in your order to which ACS store you prefer to receive your order.
JCC Payment Systems:
JCC has more than 20 years of experience and expertise in the area of card processing. It was created in 1989 and today the company acts as a card acquirer on its own behalf for Visa and MasterCard and as an acquiring processor for American Express and Diners cards. JCC provides 24/7/365 fraud protection to all Cardholders and Merchants. Furthermore it protects Merchants by ensuring that their accounts will be credited with their transaction proceeds within one business day. The card personalisation centre of JCC is the first institution in Cyprus certified by the International Safety Information Management Standard: ISO 27001.
For more information about the safety provided please visit JCC Payment Services website http://www.jcc.com.cy/en-gb/home.aspx
Zero Rated Installments:
Installments are possible only through JCC during order checkout. Υou must be a credit card* holder of one of the following local banks.
– Hellenic Bank
– Alpha Bank
– Bank of Cyprus
The total amount of your order should be available in the credit card account as the bank will hold that amount upon purchase.
Installments are payable to the bank in monthly basis. The date for the first installment is given when payment method is selected. *Important Note: (Debit cards are not supported for Installments)
Pay Pal is designed from the ground up to be one of the safest ways to send money online. Unlike other financial institutions, payments through Pay Pal are sent without sharing financial information. In fact, Pay Pal never shares your financial information with or sells it to merchants.
PayPal is one of the most popular ways to get paid online and on mobile. PayPal payments are easy done and more securely. Complete your payments first, and then decide whether to save your information in a Pay Pal account for future purchases (it may not be an option in all cases). If you create a Pay Pal account this will help you proceed your payment faster and easier! Signing up for a Pay Pal account is now optional for all costumers and you have the option to complete your payments without making a Pay Pal account.
For more information about the safety provided please visit Pay Pal website https://www.paypal.com/cy/webapps/mpp/home
Cash on Delivery
We give the Cash on Delivery Option for all Domestic Order up to 50 euros. For any further assistance you may contact us.
YOUR SECURITY & PRIVACY
We, at tech2tech.com.cy, understand that you value the security of your personal and credit card information. We apply the highest business standards and industry standard technology to ensure the security of your data to earn your trust. We will not ‘hold/save’ in our servers any card sensitive data (ie. Card number,CCV,expiry date etc).
JCC Payment System Ltd ensures that any card sensitive data will be ‘hold/save’ in their secure environment. On a 24hour basis and 7 days a week, JCC Payment Services conducts routine close monitoring of their merchants’ transactions via a variety of online monitoring systems. These systems have the capability to spot and report successfully (via alerts) to JCC’s Risk Management staff, any unusual merchant transaction activities, deposits, and ambiguous transactions prior to processing. For more information about the safety provided please visit JCC Payment Services Ltd website http://www.jcc.com.cy/en-gb/services/otherservices/fraudprevention.aspx
Pay Pal is designed from the ground up to be one of the safest ways to send money online. Their payments are sent without sharing financial information. In fact, Pay Pal never shares your financial information with or sells it to merchants. For more information about the safety provided please visit Pay Pal website https://www.paypal.com/cy/webapps/mpp/security/buy-index.
When ordering, a note is made of the IP address from which the order was placed and this is done for the security of the credit card holder. Should we find that anybody tries to use a credit card fraudulently, a case of fraud may be opened and handed over to Interpol, to prosecute the matter in any country of the world in which they have representation and where the attempted fraudulent action took place.
If you still do not feel comfortable shopping online by using PayPal or JCC Payment System, you can order by e-mail at email@example.com . When ordering, make sure to include your phone number, billing and shipping address. You may include a credit card number with expiration date or you can ask us to call you back to collect that information.
We value your trust and the security of your personal and credit card information. Our pledge is simple – We guarantee that we will not share your personal information, e-mail or postal address with any third party.
Any e-mail sent to us is private and your address will never be used, or sold to any mailing list. When you visit us or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You hereby consent to receive communications from us electronically when sending any query to us. We will communicate with you by e-mail and you hereby agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically, satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
Price Protection Policy
Free Shipping and the best price? That’s right, when you’re a member you get both! Our 90-day Complete Price Protection covers all of your qualifying purchases. That means if you see the same item you’ve purchased advertised for less by any local retailer online or offline, then we’ll pay you the difference, up to €100 per claim, and €1,000 per year!
Coverage is automatic for registered members, so shop with confidence knowing you’re protected.
- If goods were incorrectly supplied or damaged please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will arrange to rectify the situation.
- Items can only be returned if they are unopened, unused and in a re-saleable condition with all tamper -resistant seals, packaging and any cellophane intact and unopened.
- The return costs must be borne by the ordering party.
- Items must be returned within 14 days of dispatch.
If you wish to return or replace an item, send the items back to the below address. If you no longer have your invoice, please include an explanatory note quoting your order number and reason for return.
Save on shipping every time you shop. Receive a rebate when you pay a shipping charge, up to €500 per year.
Don’t like it? Don’t need it? No problem. All of your online purchases are eligible for our 14 days Return Shipping Coverage. All items you purchase are covered. That means if you need to return a purchase to a website… for any reason we’ll pick up the shipping charges when you send the item back. Up to €10 per original order, and €500 per year is covered
For further assistance please e-mail at email@example.com
What is your return and refund policy?
- Fully functioning product: You are entitled to return the product for a refund within a maximum of 14 calendar days after date of delivery. You will be refunded the price of the product and VAT. Shipping costs will not be refunded. As is not liable for products in transit, it is recommended that products be shipped via an insured shipping method. You are responsible for the return shipping costs. After more than 14 calendar days from ship confirmation, refunds will not be granted.
- Product does not work from the beginning (“dead on arrival”): If the purchased product is not working when taken in use, you can claim refund within 14 calendar days after delivery. The product will then be picked up by a carrier at your home free of charge. Should you wait more than 14 days after delivery, you may only request warranty repair of the product in question but not a return for refund.
Please always contact the customer service desk on 7777 7708 before returning a product.
Standard Return Policy
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased from Tech 2 Tech Distributors Ltd:
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Tech 2 Tech , through the Online Store can be returned. Tech 2 Tech products purchased through other retailers must be returned in accordance with their respective returns and refunds policy. Please ensure that the item you’re returning is repackaged with all the cords, adapters and documentation that were included when you received it. You have a legal right to return your order (at your discretion) without penalty, by written notice up to fourteen (14) working days after the date of delivery of the product(s).
When will the credit appear on my card?
Your refund credit will appear on your card within 5-7 business days of us receiving a returned product.
Damage claims related to delivery of the product
Any damage claim must be reported to the customer service desk within 14 calendar days after delivery. The product will then be picked up by a carrier at your home free of charge.
The shopping platform used on this website is WooCommerce. WooCommerce is setting a few cookies to save cart information and to manage your sessions. Apart from WooCommerce, Google Analytics is also used for website statistics. Google Analytics is also setting a few cookies that transfer some information, such as what browser you use etc., that help us optimise this website. If you would like to find out more about these services or about cookies you can do so on their websites.
Below is a list of the cookies used on this site, which you can delete in your browser settings at any time:
|woocommerce_cart_hash||WooCommerce||at end of session||Contains information about the cart as a whole and helps WooCommerce know when the cart data changes.|
|woocommerce_items_in_cart||WooCommerce||at end of session||Contains information about the cart as a whole and helps WooCommerce know when the cart data changes.|
|wp_woocommerce_session_||WooCommerce||at end of session||Contains a unique code for each customer so that it knows where to find the cart data in the database for each customer. No personal information is stored within these cookies.|
|__utmt||Google Analytics||10 minutes||Used to throttle request rate.|
|__utmc||Google Analytics||End of browser session||Not used in ga.js. Set for interoperability with urchin.js. Historically, this cookie operated in conjunction with the __utmb cookie to determine whether the user was in a new session/visit.|
|__utmv||Google Analytics||2 years from set/update||Used to store visitor-level custom variable data. This cookie is created when a developer uses the _setCustomVar method with a visitor level custom variable. This cookie was also used for the deprecated _setVar method. The cookie is updated every time data is sent to Google Analytics.|
|cookie_notice_accepted||Cookie Notice||1 month||Acceptance of cookie usage.|
Terms and Conditions
Contractual conclusion and withdrawal
After you submit an order we will give you an Order Reference Number and details of the products you have ordered. We will send the same details to you in an email acknowledging receipt of your order (Order Acknowledgement). We will then send a further email to confirm your order (Order Confirmation). Please note that a purchase with the name << Tech2Tech >> will appear in your bank statement
Subject to the paragraph headed “IMPORTANT” below, acceptance of your order and the creation of a contract between us will only occur when we send you an email confirming your order (Order Confirmation). This will contain details of how your products will be delivered to you. Alternatively, we may decline all or part of your order for any reason, in which case we will e-mail you to tell you so.
IMPORTANT: We try very hard to ensure that all information on this site is accurate. However, just occasionally, an error can occur. If we discover an error (e.g. the price or description of a product you have ordered) we may cancel your order at any time up to the point we send you the product(s) (even if you have received your Order Confirmation email). If we do cancel your order, you will receive a full refund of any charges already paid.
In the event that despite the acceptance of your order, goods are eventually not available, we have the right to withdraw from the agreement. In this event we will inform you promptly about the non-availability of the ordered goods and if you have already paid for these, we shall immediately reimburse in full. All order quantities accepted apply to standard household quantities.
PLEASE NOTE THAT ONLINE SALE OF OUR GOODS WITHIN OUR E-COMMERCE SITE MAY ONLY BE PERFORMED WITHIN THE FREE BOUNDARIES OF THE REPUBLIC OF CYPRUS.
Prices and Payment
All prices and charges on this site are in EUROS. They include any VAT payable.
The total cost of your order will be the price of the products you order, the applicable delivery charge (if any). All these will be set out clearly in your Shopping Cart before you submit your order.
Subject to the paragraph headed “IMPORTANT” above, prices, offers and products are subject to availability and may change before, but not after, we confirm your order. If something becomes unavailable we may offer you an alternative.
It depends of the method you choose for delivery. “Standard Delivery” option may take 2-3 days. If you order a large item, we will contact you to arrange a delivery date
These terms and conditions, and all transactions relating to this website and all non-contractual obligations arising from any transaction carried out on this website are governed by Cypriot law. We do not accept amendments to these terms and conditions.
The transaction can be processed in English language.