- Sports: Outdoor/Indoor Run, Trail Run, Walk, Outdoor/Indoor Bike, Elliptical, Climbing, and more.
- Run Tracking: Track your runs and capture distance, time, pace, heart rate, calories, speed, cadence, max/avg moving pace, max/avg moving speed, max/avg cadence, altitude, elevation gain/loss, and min/max altitude.
- Phone-Free Music: Connect wirelessly to Bluetooth earbuds, load up your music to the internal storage, and run phone-free.
- GPS: Track your route and distance with built-in GPS.
- Notifications: Receive notifications for incoming calls, messages, emails, and other apps.
- Heart Rate: Optimize workouts with automatic heart rate monitoring and continuous heart rate tracking.
A DAILY COMPANION
Amazfit Pace features smart notifications and vibration alerts for calls, messages, and emails. It gives you direct access to live weather forecasts and doubles as a stop watch, compass, alarm, and activity monitor. Pace automatically tracks your daily steps, distance, calories, and sleep.
The ceramic bezel is durable and resistant to scratching. The always-on display is easily readable even under bright sunlight. Pace is IP67 certified, which means its resistant to dust, rain, splashing, and accidental submersion.
Pace allows you to listen to music wherever you go. With Bluetooth and Wifi connectivity, Pace can be paired with wireless headphones or speakers. Run phone-free or blast your favorite hits, without using up your phone data.
The Pace watch interface and companion apps are available for iOS and Android.
- Display size: 1.34” / 320×300 px
- Type: Always-on transflective color LCD touch screen
- Weight: 1.9 oz / 54.5 g
- Processor: 1.2 GHz Core
- Storage: 4GB Total
- RAM: 512 MB
- Connection: Bluetooth 4.0 / BLE + WiFi
- Battery life: 5 days regular use / 11 days basic use
- Water resistance: IP67, resistant to water and dust
- Heart rate sensor: Optical (PPG)
- GPS + GLONASS
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Can I listen to music on the smartwatch? Yes. Users can transfer music files directly to the Pace running smartwatch.
Can I connect to Bluetooth headphones? Yes. You can find steps here.
Which third party integration does the app support? Strava. Users can sync walking, running, and cycling data through Strava.
Does Pace have GPS? Yes.
Get detailed analytics for 12+ different sports modes.
Listen to music without having to carry your phone.
Built-in GPS and GLONASS tracks your route and distance.
Measures your heart rate continuously, manually and during sports activities.
Receive notifications for incoming calls, messages and other apps.
The display is always on and easily readable under bright sunlight.
Analyze your sleep patterns. Measures total sleep, light sleep, deep sleep and awake times.
5-DAY BATTERY LIFE
Up to one week of battery life.