The Apple Watch has all the qualities of a genuine new product category announcement. It’s a new form factor with distinct functionality and innovative hardware. Just glancing at all the custom materials and hardware components Apple’s specialists developed in partnership with the best in business. The Apple Watch is a terrific piece of kit. It’s a labor of love from an Apple which worked hard and strived to make an example of both a gadget and a watch.
– Silver or space grey anodised aluminium case
– Ion-X glass
– Retina display with Force Touch
– Composite back
– Sport Band with stainless steel pin
– Digital Crown
– Heart rate sensor, accelerometer and gyroscope
– Ambient light sensor
– Speaker and microphone
– Wi-Fi (802.11b/g/n 2.4GHz)
– Bluetooth 4.0
– Up to 18 hours of battery life*
– Water resistant**
*Battery life varies by use and configuration; actual results will vary. See www.apple.com/batteries and www.apple.com/watch/battery.html for more information.
**Apple Watch is splash and water resistant but not waterproof. You can, for example, wear and use Apple Watch during exercise, in the rain and while washing your hands, but submerging Apple Watch is not recommended. Apple Watch has a water-resistance rating of IPX7 under IEC standard 60529. The leather straps are not water resistant.
– Apple Watch
– Magnetic charging cable (2m)
– USB power adapter (5W)
– Sport Band (includes strap that can be configured for either S/M or M/L length)
– Quick start guide